Vulnerabilities and opportunities of risk are topics that worry most organizations. Understanding the risks your nonprofit faces also means understanding the necessary measures needed to prevent those risks from happening. From insurance coverage to internal controls, there are effective steps to put in place to ensure you are protecting your organization as much as possible.
Join us, Oswald Companies, VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm and Covington Business Council on Tuesday, Nov. 16 at The Grand in Covington, KY from 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. for this half day symposium to discuss how to alleviate risk within your organization.
- 8:00 a.m. – Registration
- 8:30 a.m. – Stephanie Allgeyer – Internal Controls
- 9:30 a.m. – Bill Brancovsky – Risk Insurance Coverage Options
- 10:30 a.m. – Anne Maxfield – Mitigating Risk in a Nonprofit Setting
- 11:30 a.m. – Conclusion of Event
Speakers and Topics
- Stephanie Allgeyer, Nonprofit and Audit Team lead at VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm, will discuss how controls can be efficient and effective and are a significant component of risk mitigation.
- Bill Brancovsky, Executive Vice President at Oswald Companies, will discuss insurance coverage options for cyber, sexual abuse as well as volunteer risk. He will walk you through the steps you need to take to ensure your organization is protected. We will explore market trends, legal issues and coverage pitfalls
- Anne Maxfield, Owner at Anne M. Maxfield, LLC Nonprofit Consulting, will discuss mitigating risk in a nonprofit setting. She will take a deeper look into fundraising, governance, and operations.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Taylor Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.